- Online Pokies: 700+
- Min Dep: 10 NZD
- Total Bonus: 3950 NZD
- Valid For: Midas Golden Touch game
- Free Spins: 200
- Payout Speed: Up to 3 days
- Wagering: x25B
- NZD Currency: Accepted
- License: MGA
- Read: Conquestador Review
ⓘ Advertiser Disclosure: All the online casino providers mentioned on our websites are affiliated with us. So, this influences our decision of placing casino operators on different lists. However, this would never affect our honesty and way of reviewing them. All the information, reviews, ratings, and bonuses of casinos are true to the facts. We never compromise when it comes to providing quality casinos to the Kiwis. Learn more about how we review casinos. And here's how we make money and a list with our parteners.
Top 5 Mega Moolah $1 Deposit Casinos Comparison
Top 5 Mega Moolah $1 Deposit bonuses. We have listed the best NZ casinos that have the Mega Moolah game available and offer a bonus.
Up To $3950
Be Aware: Depositing $10 at Conquestador, you'll have to wager $250
Deposit NZ$1 and Get 80 Mega Moolah Spins
Be Aware: Depositing $1 at Zodiac, you'll have to wager $200
50 Free Spins for $1
Be Aware: Depositing $1 at Katsubet, you'll have to wager $45
50 Spins for NZ$1
- 1 NZD
- Aloha King Elvis
- 1 day
- 100 NZD
- 2 years ago
Be Aware: Depositing $1 at 7BitCasino, you'll have to wager $45
1 Free Chance on Sign Up at Casino Classic
Be Aware: Depositing $1 at Casino Classic, you'll have to wager $200
80 Bonus Spins for $1 Deposit
- 1 NZD
- Wacky Panda, Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah
- 1 day
- 4000 NZD
- 2 years ago
- Read: Jackpot City Review
Be Aware: Depositing $1 at Jackpot City, you'll have to wager $200
About The Mega Moolah Game
|Mega Moolah fact sheet|
|Date of release||28-11-2006|
|Min bet||0,25 NZD|
|Max bet||6,25 NZD|
How to Play Mega MoolahBeing one of the older online pokies still offered by online casinos, the set of rules that comes with Mega Moolah is rather simple as gambling was a lot less advanced at the time of Mega Moolah’s release. This is why it is fairly easy to play Mega Moolah:
- Set your wager: this may depend on the website you’re playing, but should usually start at 0,25 NZD. The maximum bet can go up to 6,25 NZD at most.
- Hit spin: this button will trigger the online pokie to make a spin. This step is self explanatory as most players will know how to make an online spin.
- Wins: normal symbols pay if on the same winline, scatters (which come in the form of monkeys) can be found anywhere on the screen.
- Bonus: the bonus game of Mega Moolah is triggered in a fully random way which means it’s between you and Lady Luck.
- Wheel of Fortune: in the bonus game it’s your goal to spin the wheel of fortune. This basically works like any other wheel of fortune game.
- Jackpot: the colour of the segment decides which of the four progressive jackpots you win. This can be Mini, Minor, Major, or Mega which we will touch upon next.
Four Progressive JackpotsMega Moolah is globally known to be the most played online jackpot pokies of all time. The reason for this game’s worldwide popularity is probably that the pokie has no less than 4 progressive jackpot slot wheel chances. All four jackpots of Mega Moolah game are fully progressive which means they rise when people play the game. As the game is offered by casinos in all four corners of the world and the Mega Moolah jackpot starts at $1,000, it won’t take most people a long time to understand why this game is played so much. Each time a player plays a spin of Mega Moolah, a small part of the wager is added to each of the four pots. When a winner hits one of the jackpots, the jackpot get’s reset to its original starting value. The minimum values of the four jackpots available in Mega Moolah are:
- Mini: $10.
- Minor: $100.
- Major: $10,000.
- Mega: $1,000,000.
How To Win on Mega Moolah
Pick our bonusWinning a game like Mega Moolah all starts with maximising your return on profit by lowering your spendings and getting the most out of your deposits. For this reason we advise you to make use of the Mega Moolah $1 deposit bonus we’ve got waiting for you.
Make a low money betEven though you can find a demo version of nearly every online casino, there is no Mega Moolah free casino game online. This means you will have to play the game for real money and there’s no way to avoid this. Luckily, the minimum bet of Mega Moolah starts at $0,25, so there's no need to spend a fortune to get familiar with the game.
Max bet to win max prizesOnce you’re familiar with the rules of the game it’s time to bet the maximum, if you’re after the biggest jackpot that is. The game’s rules state that higher the stakes, the higher the chances of winning a jackpot. Betting big on the base game isn’t always recommended, but if you make it to the bonus game you will need to make bigger wagers to hit the bigger jackpots.
Before You Claim Your Mega Moolah $1 Deposit Bonus
- Check out our casino reviews: the safest thing to do is to play at licensed casinos which are plentiful when it comes to options for NZ players. Ideally, you should find yourself a casino that suits your needs which are probably based on a large set of criteria. Thanks to our casino reviews we’ll address all the important stuff you need to know before signing up at a new casino.
- Read the bonus terms: this also includes the bonuses on offer and the bonus terms attached to them. Something to pay some extra attention to the wagering requirements which greatly vary between casinos. These tend to be significantly higher for bonuses that require low deposits, but hey, that’s the price you pay.
- Check out the casino’s overall offer: after you’ve claimed your bonus there should be more on offer then a promo for Mega Moolah. The overall service should be as good as this bonus which is why you should always see whether you’re happy with what you encounter on the casino’s website before you join the casino.
- Make your deposit and claim your bonus: one you’re fully happy with your choice it’s time to make your deposit and claim your bonus. The bonus money and/or free spins should become available in your account after making a deposit.
When it comes to apps there are few industries as suitable as the online gaming industry with a special place for online betting. Online gaming has taken their mobile visitors very seriously in recent years which is why they have introduced mobile apps to attend to the needs of this growing marke
Despite online pokies being today’s most sought-after casino games, old-school card games are still up there in most online operator’s top lists. Poker, however, is one heck of a special casino game with especially the Texas Hold’em variant sticking out of the rest of the card game at any
Traditional card games rank amongst the most popular games in both online casinos and land-based casino settings and this is definitely the case as well for blackjack. With small differences between different casinos and variants, blackjack is fairly easy to understand. In our country, blackjack
Every casino is driven by the pursuit of profits. In every game, be it table games or pokies, the casino enjoys a built-in advantage known as the house edge. This advantage, typically a few percentage points and varying between games, ensures the casino’s long-term financial gain and thus stabi
New Zealanders have quickly moved towards cashless payments, which has seen more and more online banking solutions arise. Today, payments are processed in all sorts of ways, which really favours both those that make the payment and those who get paid. This shift explains why there is also room
The online casino industry continues its impressive growth, expanding at a rapid pace as new brands emerge. This trend is a testament to the immense popularity of online gambling, with an ever-increasing number of options available to players in New Zealand. Consequently, selecting the best onlin
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best casino to play Mega Moolah?
KiwiGambler’s list of tested online casino websites has a nice range of options you can choose from. Pick your favourite online casino brand and make sure to claim your Mega Moolah $1 Deposit Bonus to play Mega Moolah.
How do you win at Mega Moolah?
To make it to the multi-million jackpot you first need to get to the wheel mini game. At the mini game you’ll need to spin a Wheel of Fortune. Each section of the wheel corresponds with one of the four jackpots available in this Microgaming game. To win the biggest jackpot, the Mega Moolah, your goal is to land on the white paw print segment.
Is there a deposit bonus for Mega Moolah?
Yes, as Mega Moolah is one of the world’s most popular progressive pokie games which is why it’s available at a lot of casinos. There are lots of bonuses available for Mega Moolah and some of them start at deposits of only 1 NZD as you’ll find out on KiwiGambler.co.nz.
Is Mega Moolah really listed in the Guiness Book of World Records?
Yes, it sure is. The Guinness World Records listed the largest online jackpot payout in the history of online gaming in October 2015 after Jon Heywood of the UK hit the Mega Moolah jackpot for a total prize of 20,062,600 USD. After its first listing in the Guinness Book of World Records, Mega Moolah has managed to break it’s own record multiple times.
Where can I claim the Mega Moolah $1 Deposit Bonus in New Zealand?
KiwiGambler would be more than happy to help you out and make you claim your Mega Moolah $1 Deposit Bonus. On KiwiGambler.co.nz you’ll find our latest top list of high quality online casinos that offer bonuses that are valid for this Microgaming hit slot.