- Online Pokies: 700+
- Min Dep: 10 NZD
- Total Bonus: 3950 NZD
- Valid For: Midas Golden Touch game
- Free Spins: 200
- Payout Speed: Up to 3 days
- Wagering: x25B
- NZD Currency: Accepted
- License: MGA
- Read: Conquestador Review
ⓘ Advertiser Disclosure: All the online casino providers mentioned on our websites are affiliated with us. So, this influences our decision of placing casino operators on different lists. However, this would never affect our honesty and way of reviewing them. All the information, reviews, ratings, and bonuses of casinos are true to the facts. We never compromise when it comes to providing quality casinos to the Kiwis. Learn more about how we review casinos. And here's how we make money and a list with our parteners.
Top $2 Deposit Casinos in New Zealand
Top $2 Deposit Casinos
Find the best $2 Deposit Casino available in New Zealand. KiwiGambler made a list of the $2 deposit casinos of December 2023.
Up To $3950
Be Aware: Depositing $10 at Conquestador, you'll have to wager $250
30 Bonus Spins for $1
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Royal Vegas, you'll have to wager $1000
100 Free Spins at 1xSlots
- Not required
- Bounty Gold
- 3 days
- 2 months ago
25 Bonus Spins for $1 Deposit
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Lucky Nugget, you'll have to wager $1000
Deposit NZ$1 and Get 80 Mega Moolah Spins
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Zodiac, you'll have to wager $1000
50 Free Spins for $1
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Katsubet, you'll have to wager $90
40 Spins on Queen of Alexandria for $1
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Ruby Fortune, you'll have to wager $400
50 Spins for NZ$1
- 2 NZD
- Aloha King Elvis
- 1 day
- 100 NZD
- 2 years ago
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at 7BitCasino, you'll have to wager $90
1 Free Chance on Sign Up at Casino Classic
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Casino Classic, you'll have to wager $1000
70 Bonus Spins for $1
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Spin Casino, you'll have to wager $1000
100% Bonus Up To NZ$500
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at 22Bet, you'll have to wager $100
Deposit $1 for a Bonus of $20 at Nostalgia
- 2 NZD
- 20 NZD
- 2 days
- 16000 NZD
- 2 years ago
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Nostalgia, you'll have to wager $1000
40 Free Spins No Deposit On Book Of Dead
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at BetandPlay, you'll have to wager $100
80 Bonus Spins for $1 Deposit
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Jackpot City, you'll have to wager $1000
88 Bonus Spins for NZ$1 + Up to NZ$1500
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at All Slots, you'll have to wager $1000
55 Bonus Spins for NZ$1 + Bonus up to NZ$800
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Platinum Play, you'll have to wager $1000
30 Bonus Spins for $1
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Gaming Club, you'll have to wager $400
1 Free Chance on Sign-up + 40 Chances on Mega Moolah for NZ$1
- 2 NZD
- Mega Vault Millionaire
- 2 days
- 3 years ago
- Read: Casino Kingdom Review
Be Aware: Depositing $2 at Casino Kingdom, you'll have to wager $396
How We Review 2 Dollar Deposit Casinos NZ
- Reputation: new online casinos need to earn their reps, which is why the website’s owner also plays an important role. The newer brands really don't yet enjoy a strong reputation themselves which is why we take a further look at the people behind the brand. Let’s say that strong companies tend to make strong casinos.
- Licence: the same holds for licences, these make a huge difference to tell whether a new website is checked upon or not. Strong licences are typically issued by gambling authorities in Europe, but crypto casinos need to take a different route.
- Promos: most of our recommended NZ casinos offer at least one casino bonus, either a welcome bonus, free spins, or cashbacks. We’ll ensure to include these in our reviews and top lists. We’ll also inform you about the bonus terms they come with.
- Catalogue: casinos get evaluated by the games they offer and only if the catalogue is large and diverse, a casino will be able to retain its visitors. The good thing is that most online casinos offer hundreds and sometimes even thousands of games including table games, live dealer games, and online pokies. Most casinos even give their players the chance to test the games by offering free pokies.
- Customer Service: a crucial part of the overall customer experience and a good casino can’t live without good representatives. The customer support agents are therefore essential for a casino’s long term success and the times you need to contact customer service, you want the agents to be prompt and professional. So do we.
- Mobile Play: most casino brands value mobile users as much as their desktop players. Some come up with dedicated mobile apps, others have separate mobile sites, and most operators have a single, but responsive website that does the job on every device. The goal is nonetheless always the same: the mobile experience should be as close as possible to the desktop one.
- Banking: some players forget about the importance of being able to transfer funds with the best banking methods, but it is actually fundamental as these can make a huge difference when it comes to speed and even fees. The main idea behind this criterion is that players should be able to deposit and withdraw their money quickly, trouble-free, and with low or no fees at all.
Why Opt For NZ$2 Deposit Casinos
Perfect Way to Get Familiar With Online GamblingPeople who are new to gambling tend to be a little more reluctant and it’s easy to understand why: they don’t want to spend too much money and all the reels, mechanisms, and ways to win pokies come with can be a bit overwhelming. In order to slowly get familiar with online gambling and the games they come with, 2 dollar deposits are perfect.
Low Financial RiskWhether someone’s experience is good or not usually depends on the financial outcome. One can have highly enjoyed all the mechanisms a pokie game comes with, but if the player loses, the experience will still be considered a failure. Being able to make deposits as low as NZ$2 will make it possible to lower the financial risk and take some of the pressure away. Small deposits are the best way to manage money and be successful.
Widely AvailableNZ$2 casinos are widely available, making it a lot easier for New Zealanders to find a website, as there is an increasing number of brands that have opened their virtual doors for the market in NZ. The main challenge is to find the brands that can fulfil the whole spectrum of needs. KiwiGambler is happy to help you with this quest. Our team of casino experts spends an awful lot of time testing all the NZ$2 casinos available on the net.
NZ$2 Deposit Casino Bonuses
NZ$2 Welcome BonusWelcome bonuses come in different forms, but tend to give players bonus money while some even get free spins (more about this later). Welcome bonuses are often referred to as match bonuses and give the player extra money for a deposit. Some even give a number of free spins. Don’t expect too much boney money or free spins for a deposit as low as a few dollars, but we believe every promo is welcome with deposits this low.
Free SpinsThe previously mentioned deposit bonuses can be awarded in free spins too, either as a separate promo or as part of a complete bonus package. Free spins are easy to understand and are often meant for a certain game or a selection of games. Make sure to check the valid games and the other bonus terms the free spins come with. The term free spins may not be very accurate when they require a deposit, but they are still very popular. Among the options available, the free spins no deposit bonuses are probably our favourites as they don’t require a deposit at all. These tend to be a lot less common.
Other BonusesCasino offers go a lot further than offering free spins or bonus money, as there are many promotions available. Other options you can think of are cashbacks or loyalty bonuses, both very popular among players. There are heaps of promos available at 2 dollar casinos and this doesn’t really change from what you’re used to at other online casinos.
What Games can I Play at the NZ$2 Deposit Casino?
Gaming StudiosPlayers based in New Zealand will also be able to find all the casino games they’re hoping for powered by gaming studios like Microgaming, Play’n Go, Playtech and Big Time Gaming. An online casino’s success depends on the providers it works with so when it comes to both quality and quantity you won’t see anything different from standard online casinos.
Banking at NZ$2 Deposit Casinos
Debit and Credit cardsStill among the most popular banking methods in New Zealand and most NZ online gambling websites accept deposits with credit card companies like Visa and Mastercard. Two dollar casinos are no exception here. This also holds for debit cards, but those that prefer to make online credit cards transactions will need to take into consideration that credit cards aren’t known to be the fastest way to move around your casino funds.
E-WalletsE-wallets, on the other hand, are known to be very effective if you’re looking for a fast payout casino. E-wallets are offered by many providers and are fast and cheap. There might be a few drawbacks as not every online casino lets its players claim their casino bonuses with certain e-wallets. Excluded e-wallets are usually listed in the bonus terms. Common and popular e-wallets in New Zealand are PayPal and Trustly.
CryptoDeposit funds with cryptocurrency is becoming more common in different iGaming niches, including the online casino industry. Casinos have shown to keep up with the industry and embrace the latest crypto developments which is why popular cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Litecoin are accepted by a larger number of online casinos. Crypto casinos are ideal for everyone that is interested in both crypto and gambling.
How to Join 2 NZ$ Casinos
- Pick One of Our Recommended Casinos: no, we’re not trying to push you towards the online casinos we recommend, but we truly think this is the safest thing to do if you’re a New Zealander that wants to play at a trustworthy casino. All of the sites we recommend have been tested by our team of online casino pros. We made sure of the small details that make the difference between right and wrong.
- Stick to Licenced NZ$ 2 Casinos: this automatically also means we only feature casinos that hold a valid licence. In fact, some of the websites hold multiple licences. This makes sure they are audited by external authorities, both when it comes to their overall service and the financial stability of the casino.
- Overall Look & Feel: you should only join a casino if you’re satisfied with what you see, other than just being able to make a deposit as low as two dollars. The casino’s overall look & feel should be sufficient enough to make you feel comfortable with the casino where you are about to sign up. Or let’s put it this way, you should only create an account at the casino if you would play there as well without the minimum 2 deposit.
- Check Out the Offers: promos are a great tool for casinos to encourage new players and there are lots of them available. Other than accepting deposits of 2 dollars, the casino should also offer other casino promos as well that are worthwhile. Make sure to check out the promotions page and see what’s on offer.
- Play Safe: online gambling should be about responsible gaming which is why we include casinos that give their visitors the tools to play safely. We therefore suggest you pay some extra attention to the safe online gaming page and start by setting session and deposit limits as soon as you sign up. This is crucial for the long term.
2 Dollar Deposit Casino NZ Pros & Cons
- Low financial risk
- Cheap way to test a new online casino
- Cheap way to test pokies and make real money wins
- Widely available for Kiwi players
- NZ$ 2 deposits can lead to big wins
- Overall service doesn’t differ from other casinos
- NZ$ 2 deposits tend to come with strict bonus terms
- Transaction fees might exceed NZ$ 2 deposits
- Not all banking methods accept NZ$ 2 transactions.
Conclusion 2 NZ$ Deposit Casinos
When it comes to apps there are few industries as suitable as the online gaming industry with a special place for online betting. Online gaming has taken their mobile visitors very seriously in recent years which is why they have introduced mobile apps to attend to the needs of this growing marke
Despite online pokies being today’s most sought-after casino games, old-school card games are still up there in most online operator’s top lists. Poker, however, is one heck of a special casino game with especially the Texas Hold’em variant sticking out of the rest of the card game at any
Traditional card games rank amongst the most popular games in both online casinos and land-based casino settings and this is definitely the case as well for blackjack. With small differences between different casinos and variants, blackjack is fairly easy to understand. In our country, blackjack
Every casino is driven by the pursuit of profits. In every game, be it table games or pokies, the casino enjoys a built-in advantage known as the house edge. This advantage, typically a few percentage points and varying between games, ensures the casino’s long-term financial gain and thus stabi
New Zealanders have quickly moved towards cashless payments, which has seen more and more online banking solutions arise. Today, payments are processed in all sorts of ways, which really favours both those that make the payment and those who get paid. This shift explains why there is also room
The online casino industry continues its impressive growth, expanding at a rapid pace as new brands emerge. This trend is a testament to the immense popularity of online gambling, with an ever-increasing number of options available to players in New Zealand. Consequently, selecting the best onlin
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Get Free Spins With a NZ$ 2 Deposit?
Yes, there are free spins for deposits as low as 2 dollars. In fact, there are even free spins bonuses being offered by 1 dollar deposit casinos. You’ll only need to bear in mind that 2 dollar free spins come with higher wagering requirements or stricter bonus terms. But you can’t really go wrong with only a 2 dollar deposit, now can you?
What is the Best NZ$ 2 Casino?
The best NZ$ 2 casino can be found at KiwiGambler.co.nz, at least if you’re a New Zealander as this is the market we focus on. As our top list varies from time to time we advise you to check out our website every once in a while. It is always advised to stick to casinos that hold a valid licence. Our recommended casinos hold at least one licence.
Are NZ$ 2 Deposit Casinos Too Good to be True?
No, NZ$ 2 deposit casinos are not too good to be true. Although it might sound funny to some, there are actually tons of casinos accepting deposits from 2 dollars and it’s easy to see why. Transactions have become faster and cheaper and this is mainly thanks to the surge of e-wallets or other online banking methods. Casinos are therefore able to accept low budget players as well.
Are NZ$ 2 Deposit Casinos Safe?
Yes, NZ$ 2 deposit casinos are safe. The only difference is that they accept lower deposits, but other than that there is no difference with regular online casinos. Every online casino, including those that accept $2 dollar deposits, are checked by our casino experts following a large list of performance criteria. Moreover, all casinos recommended by KiwiGambler hold a licence and are open to players that are based in New Zealand.