How KiwiGambler’s AI works
What is KiwiGambler’s AI
KiwiGambler’s AI Score is an innovative program that objectively rates bonuses offered by casinos, based on a variety of factors.
The algorithm was created by our team of developers, in close collaboration with our casino analysts. We also surveyed online gamblers to find out which factors are important for them when choosing a casino bonus. This ensures that the scores it delivers are relevant and accurately reflect the quality of a particular bonus.
Why we developed it
Our mission when creating this algorithm was to provide a completely objective metric that helps players evaluate a bonus. An AI-based scoring system eliminates any possibility for bias when compared to a human evaluator.
Gamblers that use our platform can rest assured, knowing that the ratings are in no way influenced by the personal preference of the person that evaluates the bonus or by any commercial aspects.
How it works – the formula
KiwiGambler’s AI Score is based on a machine-learning algorithm that evaluates multiple characteristics of bonuses and compares them against what other casinos in the industry provide.
The formula evolves constantly and optimizes itself based on the evolution of the promotions offered by operators.
AI Score takes a plethora of characteristics into account. Some examples of variables used for the calculation are:
- Minimum deposit required to claim a bonus
- Bonus type and amount
- Withdrawal processing time
- Safety characteristics of the casino
- Wagering requirements of the bonus
- Other terms and conditions
How it helps gamblers
AI Score makes it easier for players to decide if a bonus is worth claiming or not. This innovative technology provides an additional, completely impartial metric that players can take into consideration, before claiming a bonus.
Combined with KiwiGambler’s sorting and filtration systems, AI Score allows players to easily identify the best bonuses in our ever-growing database.
We’ve illustrated some examples for our users to better understand the inner workings of this algorithm. Keep in mind that the algorithm is constantly evolving, so the examples exposed in this section may be slightly different from what you’ll see on the site.
In the current form of the algorithm, here are some mock-up examples of ratings:
- A 200% up to NZ$100 + 100 spins first deposit bonus, with a minimum deposit of 20, a wagering requirement of 30 times the deposit amount, offered by an operator that meets all of our criteria for safety would get a rating of 4.4 stars;
- A no deposit bonus of 100 free spins, with no wagering requirements, a maximum cash out of NZ$100, offered by an operator that only meets a part of our criteria for safety would get a rating of 4.1 stars;
- A bonus of 80 free spins after your first deposit, with a minimum deposit requirement of NZ$1 and a wagering requirement of 200x would get a rating of 3.2 stars.
Now that you’ve learned how our objective ratings are calculated, feel free to use this information and browse through our collection of bonuses to find the best one for you, with the help of KiwiGambler’s AI Score.